The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox.
Firefighters in Mifflin County got a very unusual call: A mom needed help because her daughter's head was stuck in a cake pan. Vegetable Crate Mold
Erin Meixel was forced to call 911 on Monday when 2-year-old Quinnley got her head stuck while playing with an angel food cake pan that had its middle section removed.
Firefighters with Junction Fire Company in Lewistown responded. They ended up using tin snips to cut the cake pan in two places, allowing them to remove it from Quinnley's head.
"She wore it kind of like a shawl around her shoulders until the firemen got there. She was a trooper. She was still able to eat and drink while she had this tin around her," Erin said.
Quinnley is fine, and Erin thanked the firefighters for doing a great job.
Erin also joked that this kind of thing runs in the family. She said she got her own legs stuck in a plastic chair when she was a child.
Plastic Basket Mold Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.